FloJak Installation Instructions
--FloJak takes about 20-60 minutes to assemble (depending on the depth of your system) and 10 to 20 minutes to install into the average well. The following is an abbreviated version of the installation guide you will receive with your pump kit. The kit comes with a comprehensive installation booklet that takes about 10 minutes to read through prior to assembly. See Video Below
GLUE UP AND ASSEMBLY
The 5 foot pump section comes pre-assembled. Lay it in an open area with room to connect the rest of the piping.
1) Glue one length of the 3/4" pipe, onto the smaller pipe extending from the top of your pump.
2) Slide a larger diameter 5 foot section of pipe over the small one which was just attached, and glue it in place also.
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2, until you have assembled the appropriate number of lengths to accommodate the depth of your well.
4) The last piece is equipped with a metal hanger for connecting the pump assembly to the top of your well opening.
5) If you have a FloJak Well-Bonnet, snap it over the hanger collar after attaching your handle.
6) Assemble the handle and glue the fittings in place.
7) Wait 24 hours before installing the Pump assembly to allow the glue joints to cure.
INSTALLING YOUR FLOJAK
The FloJak is easier to install with two people...one to lift the center of the arch, and the other to guide the pump into the well.
1) Carefully guide the FloJak into the well allowing the weight to be carried by the rope as much as possible.
2) Drop the metal hanger over the top edge of your well casing.
3) Using the bolts provided, secure the hanger bracket in place.
4) Slip the Well-Bonnet over the well-cap covering any wires or pipes, and close up the gaps using the Velcro opening.
5) Cinch the base of your bonnet in place tightly around the well casing using the draw-string.